Discovery Industrial Services (DIS) structural engineers are a key part of your design and construction team. We work alongside your designers and architects to create and maintain a wide variety of structures – anything from workover and drilling rigs to walkways and cantilever structures.
Our engineers are creative problem solvers, well accustomed to developing innovative solutions in extremely challenging environments.
Our Steel Structural Team are experts in steel detailing, connection design, BOM creation and structural engineering consulting.
They can provide all of these services together or individually:
- 3D CAD Modeling and Steel Detailing
- Material research & analysis
- Structural engineering
- Design of industrial structures and machine bases
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly analysis (DFMA)
- BOM creation
- Shop drawings
Manufacturers of all types of industrial projects engage DIS structural engineers, including:
- Heavy duty frames
- Structures for hoisting equipment
Our Steel Structural Team design and deliver new structures as well as additions, extensions, renovations/rehabilitations and other types of special projects.
DIS structural design services are frequently utilized for items such as:
- Equipment and Industrial Building Platforms
- Tanks including Piping
- Industrial Elevated Walkways
- Signal and Light towers
- Cantilever Structures
- Custom Engineered Structures
- Binding to the project location
Get in contact with us today for an initial informal discussion about your requirements.